SplashTown at Darien Lake is the name for Darien Lake's water park. It replaced the "Barracuda Bay" moniker that the water park used from 1990 to 2009. Despite the retirement of the "Barracuda Bay" name for the water park, the Cuda Falls water slides still used the name until its closure in 2012/2013. In 2010 an expansion was added to the already existing water park with the Swirl City slide complex, and the Flotation Station lazy river along with new changing rooms, food stand, and gift shop.
Current Attractions[edit | edit source]
- Swirl City (opened in 2010)
- Hook's Lagoon (opened in 1996)
- Big Kahuna (opened in 2006)
- Tornado (opened in 2005)
- Crocodile Isle (opened in 1997)
- Flotation Station (opened in 2010)
- Brain Drain (opened in 2015)
- RipCurl Racer (opened in 2017)
Past Attractions[edit | edit source]
- Cuda Falls Operated from 1994 to 2012/2013 used the "Barracuda Bay" moniker.
- Floodgate Falls was standing but not operating since 2008; never opened under the "SplashTown" moniker.